When We Are Closed
Between 18:00 and 08:00 Monday to Friday and all weekend the surgery is closed. If you require urgent medical advice or treatment please contact NHS 24 on 111, a receptionist in the emergency centre will answer your call. Click here to visit the website
Please note that this is not a “walk in” service. You must call NHS 24 in the first instance.
Out-of-hours services are generally busy so please think carefully before asking to see a doctor and only do so if you genuinely cannot wait until the surgery re-opens.
In a genuine emergency you should call 999. Chest pains and / or shortness of breath constitute an emergency.
We will be closed all day on the following days for public holidays:
- Monday 23rd September 2019
- Wednesday 25th December 2019
- Thursday 26th December 2019
- Wednesday 1st January 2020
- Thursday 2nd December 2020
We will be closed from 1pm on the following days for staff training:
- Wednesday 4th September 2019
- Wednesday 30th October 2019
- Wednesday 20th November 2019